Lots of love and high hashrates to our loyal customers!
Love in the air, and so is mining – taking your mining to next level with $5 off your purchase at check out with promo code:
2.4.2: More Stability, Smaller Image
We have 4 new miners that just came out:
- (amd) optiminer 2.1.2: equihash/zcash/zcl/zen [optiminer.equihash.pcfg] – already had, but updated how it works
- (nvid) ccminer-phi-anxmod v1.0: phi [ccminer.phi.pcfg]
- (nvid) bminer v5.3.0: zcash/equihash [bminer.equihash.pcfg]
- (nvid) dstm v0.5.8: zcash/equihash [dstm.equihash.pcfg]
We are continuously adding support for more miners, coins, algorithms and confs, so keep your eye on pimpup, Discord, and the forum, and let us know what you need and we will do our best!
Support Team Shout Outs
LIFE’S BETTER WITH BETA
This month we launched our Beta/Support calls and the results have been legend-waitforit-awesome. This month’s shoutout goes out to the Beta and Support team members who have made these calls and taken our insight to the product and support to the next level.
Are you interested in being one of the first to get the latest beta images? Reach out to email@example.com and find out what it takes to join our beta team.
FIND THE LOVE OF YOUR MINE ON OUR FORUM
Stay up to date with the latest and greatest in crypto by watching our CRYPTOCURRENCY NEWS, RUMORS, AND CHATTER post on the forum!
WON’T U B (ON) MINE(R.FARM)
This month we doubled the web server capacity for Miner.Farm! We continue to release improvements that streamline the product to be able to handle even the most hardened miners out there. Sign up for a free account with Miner.Farm and capture realtime graphing of your rig’s performance!
Beta Team Business Tips
HAND HOLDING LIKE SOME TEENAGE SWEETHEARTS
One of the most useful features is our `pimpup –auto`. You can set up auto resets of the rig on a regular rotation (we recommend weekly).
Other things you can do:
- reboot the box after it’s done pimp’ing up with `pimpup`
- `pimp –stop 1 && pimpup –auto && pimp –start 1` can be used to update pimp and the current miner(s) in use (make sure to stop 2,3,4 if you are using those, as well.)
- Remember: pimpup only updates the software during the “Updating PiMP Software” part. Then it brings you to a menu to update your miner. After you’ve updated your software, don’t forget to update your miner!