TheOverbossPimp has shared his guide for installing Teamviewer onto PIMP rigs.
All steps done through the Pimp Browser and terminal:
1. Download Teamviewer for linux from: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/linux/?pid=google.tv.teamviewer_linux_ex.s.us&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgtTJBRDRARIsADsXL6Ej_xzY4W_bggHlxaG1ZHlqBzI4m9N7kU0p-ef8B2UeS4_nh3gM5RYaAgmSEALw_wcB
2. Extract the package to any folder, preferrable to desktop or whatever suits you
3. Open up terminal and type: gdebi teamviewer_12.X.XXXXXX_XXX.deb
4. type systemctl start teamviewerd ; systemctl enable teamviewerd ; systemctl status teamviewerd
5. It should say team viewer is active.
6. from root directory type: whereis teamviewer
7. Copy the location most likely it will be like /usr/bin/teamviewer /etc/teamviewer. copy this line and paste into new line and run
Thanks TheOverbossPimp for your help!