PiMP KnowledgebaseWe worked hard to write all this documentation for you. Please take a quick look to see if your question has already been answered. Anything you would like to add, please submit it to us!
Check out the following PiMP Guides!
PiMP Classic v1.9/2.0
- How to Edit and Tune your miner confs – The Fastest and Easiest Way
- PiMP Classic v1.9 and v2.0 Users Guide
- PiMP rc10 Updates released Dec 22 2016 – via image and pimpup!
- Video: How to enter your PiMP Key using SSH the easiest way.
- Video: How to Start mining Crypto currencies with PiMP in less than 5 minutes.
Mining: General Information
- Educational Resources for Noobs
- How to Ask for Help
- How to build a PiMP Crate Rig
- How to Make and Use Crypto Coin Wallets
- Video: Anyone can Mine with PiMP – Here is a crate rig you can build in minutes!
- What are Pools, Workers, and Shares?
- What is mining?
- Windows users – Recommended software and utilities to help you with managing your mining rigs
PiMP Classic v1.8 and older (archive)
- PiMP Classic v1.x Changelog
- PiMP Classic v1.x Troubleshooting
- PiMP Classic v1.x User Guide
- PiMP Classic: An Intro: What is PiMP Classic?
- PiMP Classic: FAQ