The easiest image-and-boot mining platform ever.
Mining made simple.
Write PiMP software on a drive. Boot it. Enter your key. You’re mining. Easy enough? You bet.
Sample configurations for many algorithms are ready out of the box. Plug in your pools and go!
Trusted by miners
Over 100,000 downloads since the first beta in 2012. Miners make more with PiMP.
By miners, for miners, PiMP makes it easy.
NEW! PiMP OS Volume Pricing
- 1-24 copies: $30 each (Garden Tier)
Available at check out:
- 25-49 copies: $25 each (Orchard Tier)
- 50-99 copies: $20 each (Farm Tier)
- 100+ copies: $15 each (Agriculture Tier)
Available via email (info at getpimp.org)
What is PiMP?
PiMP is one of the most popular and trusted mining OS. It has been the standard for linux mining rig design since its inception in 2012. Since then there have been many imitators!
You can download PiMP OS and write it to an SSD and it will be all ready to go as a professional mining rig. It has all of the software and tools you need for mining whether you are brand new to mining or a professional farmer.
With PiMP, you can easily monitor and control your rigs:
- Control everything from Secure SSH, by typing commands into the terminal on the rig. (Example:
pimp --test 1)
- Connect rigs to miner.farm API to monitor and control many rigs from the mobile web app.
Important – Please Read before buying!
- When you finish checkout and payment is confirmed, you get email with download links and keys.
- Policies, Returns, Terms and Conditions can be found at https://getpimp.org/terms
- Minimum Hardware Required: 64-bit System, Compatible GPUs, 16GB or greater SSD.
- All PiMP OS versions include support for ASIC and CPU mining out of the box.
- Purchase of “PiMP OS” gives you download links to all 3 versions:
- PiMP 2.1 for AMDGPU-PRO GPUs: Supports AMD RX 400/500 SERIES
- PiMP 2.0 for AMDGPU-PRO GPUs: Supports AMD RX 300/400 SERIES
- PiMP 2.1 for NVIDIA GPUs: Supports modern NVIDIA cards (see product page for detailed list)
- PiMP 1.9 for FGLRX AMD GPUs: Supports AMD 7xxx SERIES, AMD R7/R9 SERIES (270/270/290/370/390)