PiMP Return Policy:
You can return a product to PiMP if you meet the following conditions:
- You make your return request within 14 days of receiving your product or service.
- You have made a reasonable attempt to contact support using livechat or email and followed the instructions that were given.
- You have powered off and deleted your software from your rig. PiMP does not process a refund unless all copies of the software have been powered off and deleted and no longer in use.
- You purchased directly from getPiMP.org. To return a PiMP product purchased from a reseller, contact your reseller.
- Your product is eligible for return. Products not eligible for return include:
- Products obtained through an employee purchase program.
- Not-for-resale (NFR), pirated, OEM bundled, trial, testing, or free-of-charge products.
- Business services, such as miner.farm, that provide immediate access to an intangible online service. See your respective service’s refund and cancellation policy for additional details.
- Products purchased from individuals, unauthorized online resellers, or online auction sites (such as eBay or Amazon Marketplace). There are currently no authorized resellers of PiMP software.
- Products downloaded from an online reseller other than getPiMP.org and miner.farm.
- Products, or versions of products, that PiMP no longer distributes or supports.
Note: Original shipping and handling charges and Paypal fees are not refunded.
How to proceed:
If you pass all these criteria, contact email@example.com with your order number and we will be glad to assist you with the refund process.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability:
PiMP software is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency and dependency on markets, operating systems, and third party software.
PiMP is not responsible for misuse, misconfiguration, hardware issues, destruction of property or bodily harm as a result of use of our product.
PiMP is not responsible for any loss of funds, fiat or crypto currency, or hashrate.
PiMP does not make any promises of future value of any tool or software provided, nor the use of any data derived from the use of PiMP.
The software is provided “as is.”
Best Practices to Protect your hardware from damage:
– DO remove anything easily flammable from the area around your rigs. Papers, bags, etc.
– DO check to be sure your power connections are tight all the way back to the building main panel.
– DO verify your wires are big enough to handle the current, preferably a little oversized, internal to the rig AND all the way back to the building main panel. If you have any doubt – any at all – replace it.
– DO make sure you are not overloading your circuits.
Transfer of Ownership:
PiMP licenses are granted upon the individual named on the GetPiMP.org Order at the time and date of the order. Licenses may not be shared, modified, or transferred to another individual and may be revoked at any time for violation of the PiMP Terms and Conditions.
Coupon Codes, Including the Referral / Affiliate Program:
PiMP coupon codes are granted upon the individual named on the GetPiMP.org Order at the time and date of the order. Referral Coupon Codes may not be shared, modified, or transferred to another individual. Any Coupon codes issued by getPiMP.org may be revoked at any time for violation of the PiMP Terms and Conditions, for suspected fraud or abuse, for spamming, or otherwise harming the reputation of PiMP in the community, without refund.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
Changes to this policy will be posted on getPiMP.org website.
Regarding these Terms and Conditions:
Choice of Law: The laws of the getPiMP.org home state, Pennsylvania, United States, will govern if there is a dispute. All disputes will be resolved privately or in arbitration. In the event of a dispute, PiMP requires both PiMP and user to refrain from disclosing the other’s confidential information.
The written agreement is the whole agreement, and supersedes any prior discussions or understandings or agreements.